Many facets of our life are at the edge of an undeniable crisis, whispering slowly, begging us to take a look at them before they dissolve into nothingness.
What is it that knocks on the doors of extinction? What is it that will never be seen or heard of again? Are we shying away from truth? Are we denying the crisis of their existence?
I guess we are.
Perhaps it is our ignorance that is making us blind. Taking us away from our own future. The looming threat of an existential crisis.
PUBLIC ART ACTIVITY HANDOUTS-INTERNATIONAL KOLKATA BOOK FAIR 2016
Dd Public Activity- Walk on the canvas in International Kolkata Book fair 2016
Dd Light & Shadow Performative Installation in ICHOL 2016 with indigenous community
DD LIGHT & SHADOW PERFORMATIVE INSTALLATION IN ICHOL 2016 IN COLLABORATION WITH LOCAL CHILDREN
Project presentation DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES 2016 at FICA
- DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES RESEARCH RESIDENCY IN M.P AT ART ICHOL, 2016
- DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES | PROJECT PRESENTATION AND CALL FOR COLLABORATION BY NOBINA GUPTA
- 'DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES' SOLO SHOW 2015 at Gallery Sanskriti, Kolkata
- FICA -DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES | PROJECT PRESENTATIO...
- DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES 2016 International Kolkata Book Fair
- DISAPPEARING DIALOGUES-EARTH ART PROJECT 2014 AT LADAKH 17000FT
- EARTH ART PROJECT
- CONCEPTS & INSTALLATIONS IN METALS
- KALPATARU at Art Ichol / Sculpture garden/ Art residency/ Ichol/ Maihar
- ' KALPATARU- The wishing tree' a sensory responsive Installation at India Art Fair 2014/ New Delhi
- 'KAYAKALAP'- 15 ft X 6 ft OUTDOOR INSTALLATION IN ETCHED COPPER 2016
- Published in Tehelka Magazine, Volume 11 Issue 6, Dated 8 February 2014
- 'ART COLOGNE' GERMANY 2013
- 'PRANA- THE LIFE WITHIN' - Solo Show at Jan Kossen Contemporary Art ( 13th March to 11th April, 2014)
- 'BENEATH THE SURFACE'-solo show at Gallery Sanskriti 2011